Certified Organic Hydrating Cream

Certified Organic Hydrating Cream

This Certified Organic Hydrating Cream for face and body protects even the most sensitive skins.

Its fragrance-free vegan formula with organic olive oil moisturizes baby and can be used by the entire family, as soon as birth*.

* Babies out of NICU

$145.60 $182.00 Sale Save
Size 150ml

After the bath time comes pampering time! Certified organic, our face and body Hydrating cream respects even the most delicate skin. Its melting texture penetrates quickly and does not stick - ideal for massaging! Thanks to its olive oil, high in omega 6 and 9, this cream protects the skin from environmental stress.

Our organic olive oil comes from olive groves in Nîmes: a touch of South of France just for you and your family!

This product is eco-designed to minimize its impact on the environment and its tube - made from sugar cane - is recyclable.

Our key active ingredients

Our key active ingredient is organic olive oil from France. High in Omega 6 and 9, it is known for its nourishing properties and comes from sustainable and responsible supply chains.

We also combine it with two more ingredients:

  • Vegetable glycerin which hydrates and protects the skin
  • Organic aloe vera for its skin-softening and soothing properties


It contains 99% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.

Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Levulinic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

* Sourced from organic farming

  • Made in France and certified organic by ECOCERT
  • Dermatologically and pediatric tested
  • Contains 99% natural ingredients
  • 0% fragrance, alcohol, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol and artificial colorant
  • Vegan, formulated without ingredients of animal origin

Step 1: Gently press the tube.

Step 2: Warm up the cream in your hands.

Step 3: Apply on face and body and insist on dry skin areas.

Buy it with



In 1950, Mustela's story began with a unique partnership between a pharmacist and an entrepreneur, leading to the creation of the first cleansing milk for babies' delicate skin. This moment marked the inception of Mustela's commitment to providing safe, natural skincare solutions.

Today, Mustela, with its French heritage and B Corp certification, continues to offer expert skincare for babies and families, emphasizing clean, natural-origin products developed through expertise in neonatal dermatology and plant extraction.

Discover more

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review