Certified Organic Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts
Certified Organic Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts
Certified Organic Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts
Certified Organic Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts

Certified Organic Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts

Certified organic and with 99.7% of ingredients of natural origin, it can be used from birth on* and by the whole family.

*Newborns out of NICU

$115.50 $165.00 Sale Save
Size 75ml

The Multi-Purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts nourishes, repairs and protects all dry areas (face, lips, hands, feet, elbows, etc).

Its unique colour and scent are naturally given by the avocado.

This collapsible aluminum tube can be infinitely recyclable, and it allows consumer to squeeze the tube on itself until the end. Less plastic and less waste!

For this multi-purpose balm, we have chosen 3 avocado extracts with complementary activities for the skin:

  • organic virgin oil, softening and nourishing;
  • organic sugars, moisturizing and soothing;
  • polyphenols, anti-oxidant and and protective.

Our avocados follow Expanscience's responsible supply chain policy and come from the circular economy. We use food scraps because we want to fight against waste. In order not to throw anything away, we use the kernel, the pulp and the skin!

99.7% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 0.3% are used to obtain a good protection of the formula on the long term.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Xanthan Gum, Levulinic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Gellan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract

* Ingredients from organic farming

  • For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests
  • Dermatologically and pediatric tested
  • Certified organic by Organic Cosmetics of ECOCERT of France
  • 99.7% of ingredients of natural origin
  • 0% fragrance, alcohol, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, artificial colorant. Natural scent and color derived from the avocado
  • Whole avocados are used (skin, pulp, kernel) exclusively from the circular economy in Peru
  • Vegan formula: formula without ingredients of animal origin

Step 1: Press the tube and pour into your hand (a small amount of balm is enough thanks to its ultra-nourishing texture).

Step 2: Apply to the dry areas of the baby's, child's or adult's skin: face, lips, neck, arms, hands, cuticles, elbows, knees, feet, etc.

Step 3: Repeat as often as necessary.

Buy it with

 

Mustela

In 1950, Mustela's story began with a unique partnership between a pharmacist and an entrepreneur, leading to the creation of the first cleansing milk for babies' delicate skin. This moment marked the inception of Mustela's commitment to providing safe, natural skincare solutions.

Today, Mustela, with its French heritage and B Corp certification, continues to offer expert skincare for babies and families, emphasizing clean, natural-origin products developed through expertise in neonatal dermatology and plant extraction.

Discover more

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)