Eco-Refill for Certified Organic Cleansing Gel, Body and Hair

Eco-Refill for Certified Organic Cleansing Gel, Body and Hair

Thanks to the Eco-Refill for Certified Organic Cleansing Gel, limit your waste by reusing your bottle, which saves 77% of plastic rather than using a new one.

Formulated with 97% natural ingredients, it gently cleanses the skin and can be used from birth on* and by the whole family. Fragrance-free, vegan** and biodegradable formula***.

* Newborns out of NICU
** Without ingredients of animal origin
*** According to the OCDE 302B standard

$120.80 $168.00 Sale Save
Size 400ml

It's bath time! The Organic Certified Cleansing Gel is the perfect bathtime companion! It gently cleanses the skin and the delicate scalp of the child and the whole family. The best part? it compensates for the drying effects of hard water. Result: a clean and a soft skin.

And for the planet? The Eco-Refill gives a second life to your Organic Certified Cleansing Gel bottle and saves 77% of plastic compared to a new one.

Our key active ingredients

Organic olive oil, our star active ingredient, is rich in Omega 6 and 9. It is known for its nourishing properties. We combined with organic aloe vera, which softens and soothes the skin, and glycerine, which moisturises and protects.

We combine it with:

  • Organic aloe vera for its skin-softening and soothing properties
  • Vegetable glycerine which moisturizes and protects the skin


It contains 97% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.

Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*

* Sourced from organic farming

  • Made in France and certified organic by ECOCERT
  • Dermatologically and pediatric tested
  • 0% fragrance, alcohol, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol and artificial colorant
  • Vegan, formulated without ingredients of animal origin

Step 1: We recommend you to rinse the bottle with warm water, without shaking it, until there is no more foam and it is visually clean.

Why? To avoid any risk of bacteriological contamination. Then, you can dry the bottle upside down.

And the pump? We advise to not wash or dry it but rather to put it aside on the edge of the clean sink, while the bottle dries.

Step 2: Everything is ready? You can now pour the contents of the Eco-Refill into the clean bottle.

Step 3: Write the product lot number on the side of the eco-refill on the bottle you have just filled.

You refill your bottle for the second time? A little solvent on a cotton ball to erase and that's it, all you have to do is write down your new product lot number.

Step 4: Pump 2 to 4 drops of cleansing gel in your hand, then gently wash wet body and hair.

Step 5: Rinse carefully.

Anti-waste tip: Use the product to the last drop by adding a little water to the bottle for the last use.

If your bottle or pump shows signs of deterioration, consider changing them.

Warning: Do not fill the bottle with other products than Mustela's Organic Certified Cleansing Gel.

Buy it with



In 1950, Mustela's story began with a unique partnership between a pharmacist and an entrepreneur, leading to the creation of the first cleansing milk for babies' delicate skin. This moment marked the inception of Mustela's commitment to providing safe, natural skincare solutions.

Today, Mustela, with its French heritage and B Corp certification, continues to offer expert skincare for babies and families, emphasizing clean, natural-origin products developed through expertise in neonatal dermatology and plant extraction.

Discover more

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review